- Solana and Worldline are joining forces to bring global payment solutions to Web 3.0.
- The integration will route payments automatically with low fees and high conversion.
- Despite the announcement, SOL has failed to hold above $20.
Solana’s native cryptocurrency SOL has recently seen a brief retracement surpassing $20 USD amidst the centralized banking crisis in the United States. Now, the blockchain network is expanding its horizons in a new initiative with Worldline.
Worldline, a global leader in payment services, has teamed up with Solana (SOL) to bring global payment solutions to Web 3.0.
The strategic initiative supported by the Solana Foundation will provide direct access to Worldline’s Payment Orchestration platform for all projects building on Solana.
The integration will allow providers to route payments automatically while offering the lowest fees and highest conversion. Furthermore, it will facilitate blockchain companies to access more than 300 payment systems via Worldline Payment Orchestration, removing the need for multiple payment integrations.
Despite the esteem of the partnership, the price of SOL remains in the doldrums.
Integrated Fiat and Crypto Payments
In 2022, Worldline generated close to €4.4 billion in revenue, and is a technology partner for merchants, banks, and acquirers across 40 countries.
Worldline Payment Orchestration manages payments regardless of the number of providers connected. It represents the only payment orchestration tool that a customer needs to scale up its payment strategy, according to the official announcement.
The platform offers a single interface to combine integrated fiat and crypto payment solutions. The interface delivers real-time analytics to monitor acceptance and conversion rates, and enables smart payment routing based on real-time data.
Worldline Payment Orchestration’s payment platform on Solana will be more straightforward, convenient, and accessible for blockchain businesses. The collaboration will also allow end-users to pay with their preferred payment method.
In light of the announcement, the price of SOL is not reflecting even a whisper of positive market sentiment on the charts.
At the time of writing, SOL is trading at $19.29, dipping 8.66% over the past 24 hours from its retracement to $21.46.
On the Flipside
- Worldline has launched a white-label shopping mall in Decentraland to help companies enter the metaverse, with 9 stores already joined.
- Solana remains in the #11 rank by market capitalization, despite the price of SOL failing to hold above $20.
- Worldline has signed a strategic partnership with paytech integrator Printec Group to expand payment services in 16 countries in Central and Eastern Europe.
Why You Should Care
The initiative between Worldline and Solana represents an important step towards providing a more comprehensive payment system for blockchain businesses.
Read more about Solana’s recent price action:
Binance.US delisted HNT trading pairs, read more about it: