talkSPORT has teamed up with Coral to give 5 lucky winners an amazing day out to remember at this year’s Glorious Goodwood Festival!
Glorious Goodwood returns this August from Tuesday 1st– Saturday 5th August 2023. To celebrate, Coral are giving five people the opportunity to get closer to the action and attend of the biggest horse-racing events of the year. The prize package includes a pair of tickets to one day of Glorious Goodwood, return travel, and £500 spending money!
If you’d like to win this incredible prize, register below and you could be joining the talkSPORT Breakfast team on air to put your knowledge of Glorious Goodwood to the test in an exciting on-air head to head race. Whoever gets the most right answers will be ‘first past the post ‘and will win an unforgettable experience.
For your chance to take part in Coral’s Glorious Goodwood Challenge, enter your details into the form below. Players will be randomly selected to come on air every day from Monday 24th – Friday 28th July 2023 during talkSPORT Breakfast (0600 – 1000).
Good luck! T&Cs apply
CORAL GLORIOUS GOODWOOD COMPETITION (THE “PROMOTION”) ONLINE RULES:
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions). Phoning, texting or emailing to enter the Promotion or completing and submitting an entry form will also be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion published by the Promoter (including on social media if applicable) or on the Promoter’s websites, also apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Participation in the Promotion
- Residents of the United Kingdom (excluding the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 or over only, except employees and agents of the Promoter or talkSPORT and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third-party sponsors or promotional partners) and their respective associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and the immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents.
- The Promotion dates are Monday 17 July 2023 00.01 – Friday 28 July 2023 06.00 (Promotion Period). Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be void. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period. You must be over 18 to enter.
- To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at https://talksport.com/competitions/ during the Promotion Period only. Entrants will then be randomly selected to go on air and play the competition on-air on talkSPORT Breakfast (6am – 10am Monday – Friday). The player with the highest score each day will win the VIP package. In the event of a tie-break, the promoter will announce the method of deciding the final winner in talkSPORT Breakfast.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access if they enter the Promotion online or by email.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be 5 prize winners, 1 winner per day. There will be no other prizes for other participants or runners-up.
The winner will receive:
- A one day ticket to Glorious Goodwood (exact date to be confirmed by Coral), return travel and £500 spending money.
- Please note the money will be provided by News UK and can take up to 30 days to process.
- The exact date of the festival in which the winner will attend is as follows (subject to availability):
Monday July 24th winner – Prize is tickets for Tues August 1st
Tuesday July 25th winner – Prize is tickets for Weds August 2nd
Wednesday July 26th winner – Prize is tickets for Thurs August 3rd
Thursday July 27th winner – Prize is tickets for Fri August 4th
Friday July 28th winner – Prize is tickets for Sat August 5th
Personal details required for prize redemption.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (e.g. Covid restrictions) the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award the replacement prize.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an as is basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
Winner Announcement and claiming of prize
- Winners will be notified by phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another entrant from the valid/correct entries that were received during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air. Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable prize within 7 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize will be confirmed within a reasonable time and by no later than 28 days after the prize has been accepted.
- For a list of winners (name and general location) please send a stamped self-addressed envelope by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period to the Promoter at: Promotions Department, talkSPORT, 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF stating that you would like the winner details for the “Coral Glorious Goodwood” Promotion.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Participant’s names and general locations will be published or made publicly available if they are a winner of the Promotion in accordance with the regulatory requirements. In such circumstances, we may also make free use of this information and participant’s photographs for publicity purposes both during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any of its associated or subsidiary companies. This includes making their name available on the Promoter’s websites and social media platforms. The winner and any guests may also be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Promotion, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Participants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participant’s entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of making a phone call, sending an entry by post, email or text, is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- News UK Broadcasting Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. News UK Broadcasting Limited, its affiliates, the programme producers and/or the Promoter are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw. Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other participants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
- If you are a resident of the United Kingdom then these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions (except if you are resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland), and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland).
- The promoter of this Promotion is talkSPORT Limited of 1 London Bridge Street, London, England, SE1 9GF (the “Promoter”).
The promoter is talkSPORT Limited. Full T&Cs apply – see here